I often present online and offline programmes and events. And I love it! Recently I hosted amongst others the Netflix NL press conference, the Youth for Climate Adaptation Summit with Ban Ki-moon, various virtual events about the future of our food system, and the global press conference of the International Film Festival Rotterdam (hit the button to see the video).
Creating an amazing journey through an event can be magical, and really make a difference for people. I am an experienced presenter, and often host and moderate (offline and online) meetings. They’re mostly about conscious, contemporary, forward subjects. I am regularly requested for my near-native English skills, which is just the biggest compliment.
For the Ministry of Foreign Affairs I hosted a session during the Dutch EU chairmanship. I am the moderator of the annual international Chocoa conference for the chocolate sector, and presented for amongst others Fairtrade International, Dutch Design Week, Amnesty International, ASN Bank and World Food Day.
Some of the types of (off/online) events I’ve moderated and hosted:
– Events about specific topics, such as climate adaptation, the future of fashion (and food), transparency, accountability law, ethical practices in chocolate, true pricing, blockchain and much more
– Press conferences, such as for Netflix and the International Film Festival Rotterdam
– (Annual) conferences and general meetings
– Award shows, such as the Future Food Design Awards and the ASN Bank sustainable entrepreneur competition
– Store openings, pop-up shop evenings, cultural performances, or maybe your next event?
Do get in touch if you need a meeting moderator, event presenter, award-show host or other type of presenter.
Sanja for PUP / Roland Hermans / Wim Hollemans